When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.



Wednesday, August 5, 2009

More summer fun!!!














































Wow! It may seem like all we do is play this summer, but it is true we do!!!! Of course there is a lot of work to playing all the time, but the memories are soooooooo worth it. The house work and the laundry sure like to build up whemn you play. So in one week we went to Lagoon, Flaming Gorge and the Uintas. The kids say Lagoon was their favorite vacation ever, but I must be getting old because it kinda makes me dizzy. I had fun though. McKell and Gabe love the Wicked the best. How many 5 year olds say that. We went to Flaming Gorge with our friends the Brown's with there 2 month old twins. McKell and Gabe knee boreded for the first time. Chris waked borded for the first time he was so excited, and I stuck to good old skis. Trace had fun playing in the water. We spent this Tuesday playing in the Uintas with my parents and their Razor. What can I say we know how to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment







Gabe first fish