When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.



Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mario Party 6








































I had a lot of fun creating Gabe's birthday party this year. He is a Nintendo freak. So I decided to tittle his birthday party Mario Party 6. We played 6 mini games. Where you could earn chocolate golden coins. Most of the games were actually games from Mario Party 3 since those are the ones I'm familiar with. My favorite was the bouncy ball game. I spent hours coloring these posters for the party, which I had a lot of fun doing. I also made the Yoshi hats. It is a must to wear a party hat while eating cake. I was nervous about the cake, but it turned out pretty good. We had a lot of fun. I think I had more fun planning this party than actually being at the party. It was a birthday to remember.





No comments:

Post a Comment







Gabe first fish